LOCATION: Stuttgart, Germany
DATE: September 21-22, 2013
TITLE: “The Coach Approach for Business Language Trainers”
Who’s this workshop for? Trainers & those in leadership positions who want to have a coaching toolkit to add to their skill sets without a major investment of time or finances.
Bonus: Our specialist E-book, Coaching Toolkit for Business English Trainers
Seminar Content and Objectives
Based on insights from Psychology, Neuroscience and Neuro-Linguistic Programming, this two-day workshop demystifies elements of both the art and science of professional coaching in an accessible manner. You will come away with experiential knowledge of topics such as goal-setting, working with objections, asking powerful questions and utilizing the power of language – a useful toolkit for the training environment.
Together we will examine questions and topics such as:
- What exactly is coach position?
- How to differentiate the distinctive mindsets of Coaching and Training
- How to set inspiring goals using the Solution-Focused Outcome Frame
- Facilitating trainee-defined targets using The Wheel
- Maintaining motivation in your team or group using The Logical Levels, The Four Stages of Learning and Beckhardt’s formula for overcoming resistance to change
- Strengthening the responsibility of the learner for the training process
- The importance of differentiating between the Problem State and the Solution Cycle
- How to seamlessly integrate other tools such as Future Pacing, the Values-Based Self-Image, Cartesian Coordinates, Meta-Programs and the Disney Strategy into your toolkit
Still not sure? Here are some of the comments from participants in Cologne after this workshop ended in 2012 …
“I will definitely recommend this course to all trainer friends I want to support.”
“I think 2 trainers maintain interest and energy. It was a lot of information but a great introduction to the area of coaching.”
“Great supportive working atmosphere. Really useful.”
For further information and registration, please see: