Working with a client today I realized yet again that, as women, our self-worth is something that is often underestimated, not by other people but – even worse – by ourselves!
Hiring a professional coach can be the fast track way of getting to the root of this issue, rediscover your true worth and claim back your power. For those of you however who, for some reason, are not in a position to do this here are some great self-coaching questions to ponder:
- When (at what specific situations) do you feel really great?
- What are you good at? What makes you a special person?
- What compliments do you receive from others?
- How will your life be different when you develop higher self-esteem? What will it feel like?
- In which areas would you like to develop self-esteem the most?
- How will you do that? Which skills do you need? Who can help you?
- What is it that you will be able to do/be/have when you have higher self-esteem?
- What is your specific goal in raising your self-esteem? How will you measure it and know for sure when you have reached it?
- What action steps can you take to claim that self-worth which is so rightfully yours?
- Who else will benefit by your stepping into confidence and claiming it for yourself?