I don’t know about you but with the stresses and strains of the modern working environment my naturally positively focussed brain has learnt to scan for the danger zone – the ‘negatives’. We are well aware here at The Coach Approach that what you focus on is what you get so how to do a little home-based brain rewiring?
Well, it just so happens that we have a 21-day, 5-point plan at The Coach Approach to do just that!”
Then buy a little note-book/journal and keep on reading…….
- Scan your brain every 24 hours to find one good positive experience – then write it down.(By writing it down you’ll be accessing again those positive emotions.)
- Write down 3 things that you are grateful for – 3 different things every day for the 21 days.
- Exercise daily – wherever you are, from zero to hero – add 10 minutes to show your subconscious that you’re worth it.
- Start a meditation practise, just 3-5 minutes of focussed breathing will help centre yourself in this information over-loaded society we live in.
- Follow the advice of the positive psychologists and do one random act of kindness every day – don’t forget the joy belongs to both the receiver and the giver!
We believe at The Coach Approach that everyone deserves a good day!
How’s yours looking?