Providing feedback is considered an essential skill for trainers. In addition, leadership coach Marshall Goldsmith uses an interesting “Feed Forward” exercise to help his clients focus on the infinite varieties of opportunities in the future. So why not look at them both, and use the assessments of past performances to light the way for future directions? Here then is some of the feedback received following our recent 2-day “Coach Approach for Business Language Trainers” workshop in Cologne.
- “I particularly liked having two trainers who complement each other in such a perfect way as you both; the array of subjects – a great overview of tools really well presented; your demos. Great!”
- “Great supportive working atmosphere. Really useful.”
- “It was a lot of information but a great introduction to the area of coaching. I think 2 trainers maintain interest and energy.”
- “I will definitely recommend this course to all trainer friends I want to support.”
- “I really enjoy the pairwork, being able to use the tools and at many times experiencing an “aha” moment.”
So what is the learning here to feed forward? That we are honoured and energized in providing such value to our workshop participants, and will plan to carry on offering this workshop AND other follow-up sessions. Stay tuned!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.