Q: Why are Goals so incredibly POWERFUL?
A: Because what it makes of you will ALWAYS be more powerful than what it gets for you.
Want to hone in on what’s important, get focused and define your dream?
Then follow these steps!
1. Focus and evaluate, what’s your present situation concerning key areas of your life, is that ok?
2. If it’s not ok then what do you want? (Think dreams and goals and give yourself permission to think BIG!)
3. Set those Goals in the positive and make them S.M.A.R.T. – that’s Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed
4. Hold yourself accountable by using a Coach to keep you on track.
Use these 4 steps to put yourself in the driver’s seat for achieving success as you define it.
2014 – CLAIM IT!
Celebrating completion of another wonderful Coach Approach workshop. This time in St-Tropez, next year – Dubrovnik … stay tuned. Bookings for 2014 now possible!
Have you ever noticed how some of the simplest questions can actually provide some of the most transformative answers? Here’s one of our favourite questions which we use with great results: “Suppose tonight, while you slept, a miracle occurred. When you awake tomorrow, what would be some of the things you would notice that would tell you life had suddenly gotten better?”
Helping clients to imagine that the miracle has already happened has powerful implications about the clients’ need to do something different. As their reflections begin flowing, they frequently describe improvements in detailed, behavioural terms – and they recognize their own involvement in implementing solutions!
We like to follow up with other questions such as: ” What would be the first thing you would do?”; “What would you have to do so that it would happen more often?”; “What else would you be doing differently?”.
What are some of the questions you could use to jump-start positive changes in your life and work?
Working with a client today I realized yet again that, as women, our self-worth is something that is often underestimated, not by other people but – even worse – by ourselves!
Hiring a professional coach can be the fast track way of getting to the root of this issue, rediscover your true worth and claim back your power. For those of you however who, for some reason, are not in a position to do this here are some great self-coaching questions to ponder:
- When (at what specific situations) do you feel really great?
- What are you good at? What makes you a special person?
- What compliments do you receive from others?
- How will your life be different when you develop higher self-esteem? What will it feel like?
- In which areas would you like to develop self-esteem the most?
- How will you do that? Which skills do you need? Who can help you?
- What is it that you will be able to do/be/have when you have higher self-esteem?
- What is your specific goal in raising your self-esteem? How will you measure it and know for sure when you have reached it?
- What action steps can you take to claim that self-worth which is so rightfully yours?
- Who else will benefit by your stepping into confidence and claiming it for yourself?
As they say in Greece on the first day of each new month: “Kalo Mina” – Have a good month!
The beginning of the month of June often signals our shift into summer plans and holiday visions. To this we can add a dose of good news, as found in the words of Anne Frank:
“Everyone has inside him (her) a piece of the good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!”
Join us at this summer’s High Heels to Flip Flops retreat to discover your own greatness, harness your potential and create the life you are dreaming of!